FS: Drop + Dan Clark Audio Aeon Open X Headphones with Moon Audio Silver Dragon Premium 7 Feet Cable [SOLD]

I am selling my Drop + Dan Clark Audio Aeon Open X Headphones. I purchased these new on 2/12/2020 and paid $516. They have had very little use since I bought my Focal Clear headphones on 2/1/2021.

Included is a Moon Audio Silver Dragon Premium 7 feet headphone cable. I purchased this new on 5/3/2021 and paid $490.

Both headphones and cable are in “like new” condition and sound terrific. I decided I don’t need 3 pairs of headphones and prefer the Focal Clear. Sony WH-1000XM3 (noise cancelling) is my 3rd pair for in the car and walking the dog.

Also included is the case, OEM cable, and all packaging. The Silver Dragon cable is a 3.5mm connector with a 3.5mm to 1/4 inch adapter. The OEM cable is 3.5mm and 1/4 inch.

I accept PayPal only. Continental US only. I will pay shipping and PayPal fees. Price is US $500.00 total for both headphones and Silver Dragon cable. Thanks for looking.

1 Like

I have the exact same headphones and they are very good. I also have several Moon Audio cables and they are also very good. Plus the $500 price for the headphones and cable can’t be beat.

3 Likes

If someone wants the cable but not the headphones, I will sell the cable alone for US $300.00. I paid US $490 last May. It is a Moon Audio Silver Dragon Premium 7 feet cable with 3.5mm jack on one end and Dan Clark AEON connectors on the other end (see pictures). Also included is a Moon Audio 3.5mm to 1/4 inch adapter.

I won’t sell the headphones separately until/unless the cable sells first. The cable is worthless to me without the headphones. Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

SOLD, headphones and cable.

Please close this thread. Thanks.

1 Like