FS: exaSound e38 Mk. II Multichannel (Balanced) DAC & Sigma Streamer (updated) [SOLD]

exaSound e38 Mk. II 8-channel DAC with balanced mini-XLR outputs (new price: $4300) exaSound Audio Design > Products > e38 Mark II 8-channel DAC
Stereophile review of (this) DAC is here: exaSound Audio Design > Products > e38 Mark II 8-channel DAC

PLUS
exaSound Sigma Streamer (new price: $750) exaSound Audio Design > Products > Sigma Streamer.
The Sigma Streamer supports Roon RAAT, Signalyst NAA, UPnP, Open Home, AirPlay and converts the e38/II into a Roon endpoint.

PLUS
Set of 8 0.5meter Van-Damme/Neutrik miniXLR(f)-to-XLR(m) cables.

All parts. Original boxes.
As new, gently used.
Will consider sale of individual items.
New information:
I just confirmed with exaSound that any purchaser of this DAC from me can take advantage of the following upgrade offer:
e38 Mark II DACs are upgraded to e68​
The price for the upgrade is $300 plus shipping cost. Please contact us and​
provide your contact and shipping information, the model number and the​
serial number of your device. We will get back to you with payment and shipping instructions.​

OK. I would like to encourage offers for the package or for any individual item listed. All offers will be seriously considered. Thanks.

Just in. exaSound is offering an upgrade option that applies to this DAC.
I just confirmed with exaSound that any purchaser of this DAC from me can take advantage of this upgrade offer:

e38 Mark II DACs are upgraded to e68
The price for the upgrade is $300 plus shipping cost. Please contact us and
provide your contact and shipping information, the model number and the
serial number of your device. We will get back to you with payment and
shipping instructions.