Server is a couple of years old and is in great nick, a couple of small scratches on top of unit but given that most people probably have the server hidden away from view shouldn’t be an issue. The 7th Generation CPU is the same spec as the Roon Nucleus. Comes with 4GB RAM but there is a capability to increase to 16GB if required, although I have found 4GB to be more than capable. The case is mega silent, absolutely no noise at all.
This server has nothing else loaded apart from Roon, so performs wonderfully.
Cost me approx £650 new, would sell for £325 inc p&p
- CPU: i3 7100U - NUC7i3DNBE
- RAM: 4GB DDR4 (1x4GB)
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- Power Supply: Default NUC 19v Power Supply
- Wifi and Bluetooth: None
- 100% Silent – Utilising the Akasa X7D Plato Fanless NUC Case
– Top of the line ELNA Capacitors for audio applications offers unmatched details. Ripple Noise measurement by Lab. <3mv on 19VDC/12VDC outputs
- Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Dual HDMI Output 4K 60Hz Support
- USB – 4x 3.0
- **i3 7100U Processor 2.4GHz – NUC7i3DNBE
- 4GB 2,400MHz DDR4 RAM (can be increased to 16gb)
- 128GB M.2 SSD Installed for Roon ROCK OS