FS: Focal Elear Headphones [SOLD]

I am selling a bundle of equipment, please see below descriptions for each;

1. Focal Elear Headphone - just over a year old, in mint condition, perfect working order. Cable, box, purchase invoice etc all included. New price £895
  2. Chord Mojo DAC - About 18 months old, in perfect working order, usb A to mini cable included - unfortunately my wife mistakenly binned the original box and invoice. New price £400
  3. Grado 6.3mm to 3.5mm adaptor so Headphones can be connected to DAC. New price £15

I am only selling due to major overhaul of equipment, I was so impressed by them I upgraded to their respective bigger brothers (Focal Clears and Chord Hugo 2) and no longer have use for them. Together they make a fantastic combination, the Elears really suit the Mojos sound.

I had plenty of enormously enjoyable time listening with this equipment and their next owners undoubtedly will too. Both units were kept on my desk their whole lives in a smoke/pet/child free environment.

Price for everything - 750 euros or 680 pounds

Over £500 to be saved on the combined retail price plus i’ll ship it anywhere in Europe for free.