FS: LFD NCSE Mk3 Integrated Amplifier

Cosmetically looks perfect and very low hours, I am the 1st owner.

Statement from designer Richard bews: “NCSE III has PSU capacitor upgrade and different speaker wiring (the earth wiring for the speaker uses a large silver conductor and copper). This produces a more powerful sound compared to the Mark II, but I still wanted to preserve the “nice” sound of the mark II within the new mark III.”–Richard Bews.

$3,999 negotiable.

More info can be found here: https://generubinaudio.com/shop/ols/products/lfd-ncse-mkii

Please note this amplifier is not equipped with a remote because Dr Bews is a minimalist.

What have you found that is better than this? I have tried several power amps to replace it since with a Mytek Manhattan dac/pre I don’t need an integrated amp any more.However Musical Fidelity and Bel Canto power amps have not been better than my 6 year old LFD NCSE MK2.

1 Like

I am currently using the Linn Klimax 500 Twin amplifier to match my Linn Klimax DSM/3, mainly for the cosmetic reason.

Although the Linn Twin amp costs almost twice as the LFD, sonically the LFD has an edge, personally I think.

Thanks for your response, your experience mirrors mine, seems like I am going to have to spend a lot to get anything better.

1 Like