FS: Lumin T2 Silver [WITHDRAWN}

Selling my beloved Lumin T2, which was purchased as used unit few months ago. Perfect condition, maybe few non visible scratches. Comes from a smoke free, pet free home.
Comes with a power cable. No retail box, sorry.

Price $4,000 with a shipping on me – will ship with a FedEx Ground to any place in 48 US continental states. Alaska or Hawaii – will do ship, but the shipping will be on you.

I only accept bank wires, no credit cards, sorry. Pick ups for cash are good as well, I’m located in Southwest Florida.

Reason for selling: Unfortunately I will be relocating in late Jule 2021 from US to Singapore (because of the job), which came as a huge surprise. I’ve researched many forums and its highly not recommended to ship those things oversees – read many testimonials from expats. So I’ll be posting all of my current equipment on the forum. Not going to hide – I’m devastated to say goodbye, under other circumstances I would never sell those, but it has to be done. So I’m, looking for a new home for my gear.

Pics are available below.

@paxromana No issues with Lumin here in Singapore - many T2 owners. I have 2 D1’s and a D2 … Peters support is global so dont sell it if you love it.

Look me up when you get here :wink: happy to know another Lumin user.

@paxromana Safe travels to Singapore. We have a vibrant community of Roon users here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Singapore is cancelled, thank God, no offense to locals! Sell is off @Carl please close the topic.

2 Likes