FS: Mint (2 mo old) Hifiman Susvara Headphones [SOLD]

I am selling my 2-month old Hifiman Susvara Headphones (yes these are the 3.5mm version if you are wondering). As you would expect based upon their age, they are in like new condition with less than 20 hours of use. Am not going to take up any ad real estate espousing the merits of these cans as they are the best i have heard and owned. They were purchased in the US from an authorized dealer (will provide receipt to new owner) and registered with Hifiman on 1/14/22 (email proof will be provided to buyer). As such, they have an extended 3 months of warranty added to the original 3 years. If my calculations are correct, warranty will expire sometime in Feb 2025
It includes original packaging (hard case) and Hifiman materials that were shipped with the unit (ie, warranty card, unused 6.35mm and xlr cables, velour bag and hardcover owner’s manual).
For my asking price I will pay for shipping (including insurance) to an address within the continental USA, buyer to cover pp fees, if any. For lesser offers, buyer will be responsible for both shipping and pp costs (if f&f not used). At this time, I have no interest in shipping outside US. If you are local or willing to drive, I would, of course, entertain (and prefer) a pick in Pinehurst NC 28374 or in the vicinity for a reduced price.
I have no interest in trades at this time.
I am also selling the amp I purchased to pair with the Susvara’s (a violectric v380 mk2 also for sale here) and would consider selling them together for greater savings than if purchasing separately.
If interested and want to see some pics, head on over to my ad on usaudiomart

Please note, the stand in the pictures is NOT included