I am looking to sell my NuPrime Pi-9 Media Server.
This is similar to things like the Bryston BDP-Pi Digital Music Player. A high quality streamer/player/DAC built around a Raspberry Pi.
It is currently been used as a Roon Network Endpoint and is running Ropieee. The onboard DAC can do DSD up to 256 and support has been added to Ropieee to allow Native DSD. I also have the original OS supplied by NuPrime.
It sounds (and looks) great and I have been very happy with it but am looking to move to a DAC that can do MQA (not sure why, just to scratch an itch I guess!)
Here are the details from NuPrime:
NuPrime Pi-9 is a custom designed chassis for Raspberry Pi 3 with external high quality switching power supply and internal power filter board to ensure clean 5V supply. A uDSD DAC board with volume control and headphone amp is included.
- External high quality switching power supply with filter board inside the case to ensure clean 5V power to Raspberry Pi and hard disk
- Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter with 24-bit/384kHz and native DSD 256 support
- Optical, Coaxial, RCA, HDMI outputs
- WiFi antenna
- Internal space for Raspberry Pi 3, hard disk, and power filter
- Outputs: 1 x Optical, 1 x Coaxial, 1 x RCA stereo, 1 x HDMI
- 3 USB host port for external hard drives
- 1 x RJ45 ethernet port
- 1 x HDMI output
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1,48,88.2,96,176.4,192,352.8,384KHz and DSD 2.8,5.6,11.2MHz.
- Bit Resolution: 16-24-bits.
- Headphone output: Max 140mW x 2 @ 32 ohm.
It was originally $600. I bought it from here for $300.
(More photos available here)
I then paid another $90 for shipping and £90 for import duties. So total of just under £400.
I am looking for £170 plus postage for a quick sale.
PS. Sorry for the poor quality pics. Will add some more soon!