FS: NuPrime Pi-9 Media Server - running RoPieee as a Roon Endpoint with Native DSD

Hi all,

I am looking to sell my NuPrime Pi-9 Media Server.

This is similar to things like the Bryston BDP-Pi Digital Music Player. A high quality streamer/player/DAC built around a Raspberry Pi.

It is currently been used as a Roon Network Endpoint and is running Ropieee. The onboard DAC can do DSD up to 256 and support has been added to Ropieee to allow Native DSD. I also have the original OS supplied by NuPrime.

It sounds (and looks) great and I have been very happy with it but am looking to move to a DAC that can do MQA (not sure why, just to scratch an itch I guess!)

Here are the details from NuPrime:

NuPrime Pi-9 is a custom designed chassis for Raspberry Pi 3 with external high quality switching power supply and internal power filter board to ensure clean 5V supply. A uDSD DAC board with volume control and headphone amp is included.

Features:

• External high quality switching power supply with filter board inside the case to ensure clean 5V power to Raspberry Pi and hard disk
  • Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter with 24-bit/384kHz and native DSD 256 support
  • Optical, Coaxial, RCA, HDMI outputs
  • WiFi antenna
  • Internal space for Raspberry Pi 3, hard disk, and power filter

Specs:

• Outputs: 1 x Optical, 1 x Coaxial, 1 x RCA stereo, 1 x HDMI
  • 3 USB host port for external hard drives
  • 1 x RJ45 ethernet port
  • 1 x HDMI output
  • USB Sampling Rates: 44.1,48,88.2,96,176.4,192,352.8,384KHz and DSD 2.8,5.6,11.2MHz.
  • Bit Resolution: 16-24-bits.
  • Headphone output: Max 140mW x 2 @ 32 ohm.

It was originally $600. I bought it from here for $300.
https://nuoem.com/store/sales-promotion/clearance/nuprime-pi-9/
(More photos available here)

I then paid another $90 for shipping and £90 for import duties. So total of just under £400.

I am looking for £170 plus postage for a quick sale.

Thanks

Guy

PS. Sorry for the poor quality pics. Will add some more soon!

Is this still available, Guy?

Hello,

Please kindly let me know if this is still available for sale.

Thanks.
John

Pi-9 $250 + $89 world wide shipping (registration required)

see reply above

Hi all,

This is still for sale.

Best Regards

Guy

Price reduced to £150

I’ve DM’d you