FS: Pro-Ject Vinyl NRS Box S3 (Vinyl Ripper / DAC / DeCrackle)

Nearly brand new. Purchased for $399 a few months ago. After six hours of use, I was offered the opportunity to pick up much more involved vinyl “ripper” from Sugar Cube. This is in the original box with all of the instructions and packing materials. Legitimately barely used.

Pretty clever device! This is to be hooked up via the output of your preamplifier. When you turn it on, Vinyl NRS Box S3 is immediately active. The box converts the analog phono signal into a 24/96 digital and removes pops, clicks and hisses. User adjustable dial to control the level of sensitivity / intervention.

When you don’t want it in the signal chain, simply turn it off and the device is bypassed. The inputs are galvanically connected to the outputs for no-impact relay in bypass.

I purchased it for an easy one stop solution to “rip” old albums which are not available via streaming services. This box made my workflow quite easy, just turn it on and press “record” on my computer. I did not have to adjust for noise / pops & clicks in post.

$320 with free shipping

Direct message if interested. Payment will be made via paypal or venmo. Buyer protection is okay. I’ll cover the shipping and send it out via USPS within 24 hours of receiving payment.

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Specs :

• Internal sampling: 96kHz/24bit
  • Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-0.6 +0.1dB)
  • Clip indication: -0.6dB below actual clipping
  • Bypass mode: line in & out are galvanically linked
  • THD: <0.009% (500mV rms input level)
  • Noise reduction: up to 8dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
  • De-click reduce (basic): 8dB (3kHz to 20kHz)
  • De-click reduce (intensity): 12dB (2kHz to 20kHz)
  • Outboard power supply: 18V/500mA DC
  • Power consumption in standby: 0W off/standby
  • Dimensions (WxHxD): 103 x 37 x 119mm (w/ sockets)
  • Dimensions (standard): 4.01 x 1.46 x 4.69″
  • Weight: 340g (0.75 lbs) without power supply

A bit more info can be found here :

1 Like