FS: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC (SGCD) Pre-Amp and S300 Power Amp [SOLD]

I’m selling my PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC (SGCD) pre-amp and S300 power amp combo.

The pre-amp has three analog inputs, one of them balanced (XLR). It also has all the digital inputs you could want: coax and optical/TOSLink, USB, and even I2S. It can play back PCM up to 384kHz/24bit and DSD128.

The power amp provides up to 300W into 4Ω and 140W into 8Ω – plenty for most setups, I rarely ran it above 25% capacity. The amp has balanced and unbalanced inputs and two pairs of speaker posts on each side for bi-wiring.

I’m including a pair of short XLR cables to connect the two, plus a short cable that lets the pre-amp turn the power amp on and off. The original remote (which is nice and small) is also included of course, as are the original boxes and power cables.

They’re both in beautiful shape (look like new, they’re about 18 months old at this point) and sound great. I don’t have pets and don’t smoke, and I take good care of my stuff.

I’m thinking $1600 for the combo, including ground shipping in the original boxes within the continental U.S. I am in Seattle, so if you’re local we can obviously arrange something as well.

Sold, this can be closed.