Rasperry Pi 3B+ with HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro HAT installed in a smart HiFiBerry metal case, fully configured and up-to-date with version 4.020, ready to go complete with UK power supply.
I used this to connect my non Roon Streamer to Roon via Ethernet before I got a fully Roon Ready Streamer. Ethernet In and Digital (S/PDIF and RCA coax) Out. It works perfectly, Pi has 4 USB ports, and 1 HDMI port.
HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro – an advanced digital audio interface.
In the past some customers requested an improved HiFiBerry Digi+ module. For many users the existing Digi+ will still be the right choice, but if you’re looking for the best Digi+ you can buy, the new Digi+ Pro is the one for you. It is based on the existing Digi+ with the following improvements:
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
- Clock generation using dual low-jitter oscillators for optimal clock for all sample rates
- 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
- Optical (Toslink) and gold-plated electrical output
- Full galvanic isolation between the Raspberry Pi and your DAC on the electrical output
- Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+, 2B, 3B and Zero
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply necessary
Price £100 posted in the UK