FS: RoPieee Complete Plug and Play Working Solution [SOLD]

Rasperry Pi 3B+ with HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro HAT installed in a smart HiFiBerry metal case, fully configured and up-to-date with version 4.020, ready to go complete with UK power supply.

I used this to connect my non Roon Streamer to Roon via Ethernet before I got a fully Roon Ready Streamer. Ethernet In and Digital (S/PDIF and RCA coax) Out. It works perfectly, Pi has 4 USB ports, and 1 HDMI port.

HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro – an advanced digital audio interface.

In the past some customers requested an improved HiFiBerry Digi+ module. For many users the existing Digi+ will still be the right choice, but if you’re looking for the best Digi+ you can buy, the new Digi+ Pro is the one for you. It is based on the existing Digi+ with the following improvements:

• Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
  • Clock generation using dual low-jitter oscillators for optimal clock for all sample rates
  • 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
  • Optical (Toslink) and gold-plated electrical output
  • Full galvanic isolation between the Raspberry Pi and your DAC on the electrical output
  • Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
  • Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
  • Conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
  • Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+, 2B, 3B and Zero
  • Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply necessary

Price £100 posted in the UK

Hi, is it possible to post a few pictures?

Well it is just a small, smart, black box, but here you go from all sides:

Hi Edmund, many thanks for the images, I am interested. Please let me know how to proceed with payment.

Private Message sent.

Edmund

Man, this is cheap even for a bare Pi 3B+ board these days :slight_smile:

The supply chain. Oof.

Oh yes, you could not build one for this price, but it is used, and I am not out to fleece anyone. For me I have had some good use out of it, and this sale will go to get me a new Pi 4 to make a PiHole DNS server. I could have used the Pi 3b from this RoPieee, but that would have been a waste of a perfectly good HiFiBerry Digi + Pro.

Plus these things are easy to put together, when you know how, but some don’t want to build from scratch and a ready to drop in one is perfect for them.

1 Like

Just some quick feedback on my purchase.

I am very happy with the item and Edmunds customer service!

Many thanks

Glimmer