FS: Sennheiser HD 800

HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12NVM29nHNiGxO-GYp6JHRFy7LA3aRZhN?usp=sharing

I’m the first owner. Serial number 33XXX.

Used in a no pets, non-smoking environment.

I’ve never worn these with any hair products.

I’ve never put these headphone on any stand where the earpads and headband continues to get compressed. Instead, when these weren’t being used, they were put inside a dedicated drawer. So no compression of pads or headband. Also, dust never became an issue. I used them only during late nights. Majority of the time, I’m on my speakers. As a result, the ear pads and headband are in excellent shape and you won’t have to worry about changing either.

Absolutely ZERO modding or any tampering done with these headphones. I’ve never even removed the headphone cable, so the connectors on the cables and the headphone are in perfect shape.

I have excellent and perfect feedback on CanuckAudioMart and Head-fi, so buy with full confidence.

I can ship at an additional price, but would prefer a local pickup (Mississauga, ON).

Includes: HD 800, stock 1/4" cable, sealed literature documents, wooden/cardboard case, outer box. I have everything that came with the headphones as is from the store.

Price: $1000 CAD