FS: Sonore Microrendu, Uptone LPS-1 [SOLD], Curious USB cable [Closed]

Hi,

I am selling on the above kit as my new purchase - Kef LS50W - will shortly be integrated with Roon. All items are less than 2 months old. I have used this in my Naim system and it improved quality of my computer-based music beyond Naim NDX levels and getting close to the NDS(!). Alas although I will lose some SQ without the microRendu I can’t justify keeping it in my system.

Sonore microrendu (v1.3 board, v2.5 sonicorbiter software)
£500 ** REDUCED £400 **

Uptown LPS-1 linear power supply with original energiser
£350 ** SOLD **

Curious USB Regen Link cable
£95 ** REDUCED £80 **

20cm GhentAudio canare quad power cable with oyaide barrel connectors (hook up LPS-1 to the rendu)
£25 ** SOLD **

Or, the lot for £900 and I will include courier fee.

Everything in mint condition, still under warranty and in original boxes.

Postage extra unless purchasing the lot.

Hi Rik,

I am considering a move to the Rendu platform ( with my naim system), but am courier/delivery averse.
I am in the south west, nr. Bristol - are you anywhere close?

Hi Frojo :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m in the Gloucester/Cheltenham area so not too far away at all.

As it happens I’ve got the rendu setup with my DAC V1/NAP 200 at the moment (while my KEF’s get replaced) if you wanted to hear the set up in action.

Cheers,

Rik

Hi again,

Great, let me ponder the permutations and i will get back to you. If you would PM me a phone number i could ring…(at the weekend)

mark

Hi Rik

How about £350 for the Uptone LPS-1 and the GentAudio cable, incl shipping (Stockholm, Sweden)?

Kind regards
Karl

Hi Karl

I will send you a PM.

Rik

LPS-1 and GhentAudio cable provisionally sold.

Final reductions on the microRendu and USB cable.

Hello, Rik. I would like to know if the Curious USB Regen Link cable is still for sale and if it is possible to ship it to to other EU countries?

Thank you.

Have PM’ed you.

I am closing this thread as I am no longer offering these items for sale.

Apols to anyone that was interested.

Rik