For your consideration a Sonore UltraDigital in near new condition. No PSU.
$225 plus shipping and paypal fee of 3%.
USB to SPDIF/LVDS i2s converter.
The Sonore ultraDigital project is a USB digital converter with SPDIF output via BNC and an LVDS i2s output via HDMI. The LVDS i2s output supports various formats for compatibility with various digital to analog converters. For use with microRendu, ultraRendu, opticalRendu and Signature Rendu SE only.
- SPDIF output via BNC: PCM 44.1K-192K, DSD64 via DOP
- LVDS i2s output via HDMI: PCM 44.1K-384K, native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- USB input support PCM, DSD via DoP, and native DSD via Linux
- No drivers needed for Linux and OS X
- Power input: 6-9 VDC
- Selectable LVDS i2s output formats via HDMI: Gustard, PS Audio, Holo Audio, L.K.S., Wyred4Sound
- Selectable master clock output rate (for DIY use only)
- I will only ship to the United States and Canada only
- Shipping will originate from Vienna, VA 22182
- Full insurance is required.
- I will use UPS, Fedex or a carrier of our mutual agreement
- I accept Paypal, Major bank money orders and cash
- If you select paypal, you must add in their 3% (no exceptions)
- If you choose a bank money order, it must clear prior to shipping
- If you choose cash, you can pick up at my home in Vienna, VA 22182.