FS: SOtM sMS-200Ultra Neo 9v, tX-ultra 9V, and sPS-500 power supply w/ Y-Cable [SOLD]

Hey everyone,

Up for sale is the SOtM trifecta. Everything was purchased between March and April of 2020 new from Crux Audio USA (official USA distributor)

I am asking $1995.00 for the complete set. This includes free shipping to CONUS. I will also eat the 3% PayPal fee. Retail for this set up is $2800.00

I am willing to break up the set so please message me if you are interested in one of the units. Thanks!

SOtM sMS-200Ultra Neo 9v. I purchased it March 10th 2020. It has worked flawlessly since day one. Updated to latest firmware.
It is in excellent cosmetic shape except there are two tiny blemishes on one of the heat-sinks as shown in the pictures. This is an excellent sounding streamer and offers plug-n-play simplicity for Roon. It is is also compatible with Squeezelite, MPD, DLNA, Logitech Media server, Shairpoint, and HQPlayerNAA. Includes original box and power supply

The tx-USB Ultra 9V was purchased about a week later. It is in excellent condition with no visible blemishes that I can see. Includes original box and power supply

The sPS-500 Power Supply (not pictured) was purchased April 2 2020. It is also in excellent condition with no visible blemishes that I can see. It comes with the stock AC power cord as well as the 30 cm SOtM Y-cable. This is a super quiet power supply that can be set to 7V, 9V, 12V, or 19V with an output of 50 watts.

All products were used in a smoke free and pet free house and very well taken care of. They were not moved or disconnected/reconnected since they were originally set up.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If needed I can take more pictures and e-mail them to you. Thanks for looking!