FS: Tact Millenium 3 [WITHDRAWN]

As you can see from the photo there’s a dent on volume wheel. And there are various spots and abrasions on the case. As to the sound, it is fantastic and massively powerful – better than my Devialet in some ways. All you need is a streamer with SPDIF or optical output (no USB), Roon (!), add speakers and you have a complete cutting edge system.

It says Millenium 2 on the back, but it is clear from the outputs that it is an upgraded Millenium 3. I have never used, or been able to access, the many room correction, digital crossover, etc. functions. You probably can, I just haven’ t had the right computer setup to do it.

$1500 plus shipping (it is very heavy — the massive build is part of the reason why it doesn’t sound like a class D amp) OBO. Because it so heavy pickup (Boston) ideal. Can only ship in the the US.

Here’s a review of the IV, which is no doubt better, but the sound character describes the III to a tee Gold Review.

Will consider trade for a Shunyata Denali 2000.

Hi,

Do you still have this amp for sale?

Jeff

I do still have it.

I have interest in it. I still can’t send you PM, please leave me message and give me contact info.

Thank you very much.

Message left.

Thank you! I’ve send you mail. Please check it.

1 Like