General slowness starting and searching

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC6I3SYH 8GB / 250GB SSD - 1.7(505)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

NUC connected to Meraki switch and client connected to Meraki AP, switch connected to Palo Alto firewall.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Audiophilleo2 USB from NUC to Audio Note DAC via spdif

Description Of Issue

All this has started happening since updating to 1.7

Client on MacBook takes in excess of 1 minute to connect to core and searches are quite slow.

Searches also seem quite random, just this evening searching for ‘The The’ and it can’t find anything. I don’t have any The The albums in my local storage so it should return Qobuz results…

But if I search for one of their albums ‘mind bomb’ it finds it ok and I can go to the group via the hyperlink

Hi @Lebowski,

Does this behavior only occur on startup or do you see this occur throughout the day?

Are you able to locate The The under Aritsts -> View All? I had to open View All for the artist to show on my end, but you’re right, it does take a bit of searching to get to this artist, perhaps the double “The The” in the artist name is triggering some strange behavior with regard to search? I’ll check with the technical team on this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.