Genre changes aren’t being reflected

So I’ve got a very strange issue going on. I’ve been doing lots of work with genre changes and I’m noticing that some of my changes aren’t being reflected in Roon. An example, I previously had a folks and southern rock genre and have since moved all those artists to other more appropriate genre, such that I no longer have anything in that genre. However, it’s still on my main genres page with artists listed, and when I actually select the genre the artists are listed there, only it shows 0 Artists and when I click that link it takes me to a blank page.

Likewise, I’ve moved some artists into new genres and am having the opposite issue. There are artists that should be there, but again shows 0 Artists and when I click on that I get a blank screen.

I’m attaching a couple screenshots, the folks and southern rock has no actual artists contained but still shows up, the film score does indeed have artists attached but they’re not showing up.

Is there like a refresh button somewhere that I’m missing?

I figured out why artists aren’t being added to new genres so the second half of my question is resolved, but I cannot figure out why I can’t get rid of the “Folk & Southern Rock” genre

I solved my issue by completely wiping and rebuilding my library.

Hi @Danny_Scarbrough — Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The insight is appreciated and my sincerest apologies for the slow response here.

I wanted to check in here and see how things have been holding up since your previous post. If further assistance is required please drop a “flag” for support (i.e @support) and a team member will be glad to help.

-Eric