Genreal operation and Playlists very slow

Hi
I’m using a Mac running Os Catalina 3.5 GHZ Quad Core i7 32 GB DDR ram Late 2013
Roon has become neigh unusable - random closings and very very slow when searching for tracks and the fan kicks in quite often
I have even given it serious thought in going back to I tunes and currently looking at MediaCenter 29.

I have rebooted several times and have just updated to Catalina - although the issues are not new

Would appreciate any thoughts

Thanks

Ray

Hey, @Ray_Thomas it’s great to see you again!

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with Roon running slowly on your Mac. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. Are you still experiencing this problem since updating to the latest Roon build 952?

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.