Get the album data and the data has composer data, but the composer page cannot update the album

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

windows10/i9 9900k/build 778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

local/Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

it’s doesn’t matter…

Description Of Issue

Some albums cannot update the album on the composer page when the album data is obtained and the data has composer data

Add images

Hello @Yifeng_Huang ,

Sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, it looks like we missed your message among the other Roon 1.8 release feedback.

Are you still seeing this issue on the latest build of Roon? We made some changes in this area, please let us know if you are still seeing this on the new build, thanks!

yes it’s still some albums won’t update on the composer page. I have updated to the latest build.

I found the problem. When a composer appears as both primary artist and composer on an album, the composer page will not display this album. This problem can be solved by selecting all the tracks in this album and deleting the primary artist with the same name as the composer

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.