Networking Gear & Setup Details

ASUS RT-AC86U
Ethernet 400 Mbps

Connected Audio Devices

Apple Music

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hi:

I am trying to get back up to speed after being gone for 1 1/2 years or so, due to family obligations, etc…(I am in my late 60’s, and looking back, I can’t remember I was even able to build a NUC!)

I just completed the software upgrade, and I reinstalled the Roon App on my iPad—Everything seems to be working great. However, I am unable to add a recently purchased CD to my Library. If I remember correctly, I thought Roon is supposed to monitor my Apple Music and automatically add new music–Or do I have this wrong?

At any rate, I would like to add a CD to my Library as well as make a few purchases from HDTRacks and have them added as well. If someone could walk me through the process and refresh my memory, it would be greatly appreciated!

Roon monitors folders that you specify for music. You’ll have to make sure that your Apple Music folder is visible to your core and is on Roon’s list of monitored folders.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Thanks!

It took a few tries and setting/sharing adjustments on my Mac mini, but I was finally successful.

1 Like

Good to hear, enjoy :slight_smile: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.