Getting some stuttering on track change since installing 521 update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
ROCK 1.7 on a NUC, build 521 just installed

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Vitus streamer DAC.

Description Of Issue
Playing local albums in FLAC (no DSPs active of any kind), just noticed that occasionally on the song’s fade out, there is a distinct stutter as the new track comes in. This is new with build 521. Have not figured out a pattern yet as to how often it does it, but it’s happening enough to be a real issue, on more than one album.

How do I back out the 521 installation to see if reverting to the previous build fixes this?

Hi @ACvitus,

Does this occur with other endpoints besides the Vitus? If you play to System Output of a remote do you hear the same issue?

Can you share a screenshot of the Signal Path?

I did a reboot of the NUC and went back to the album that gave me a couple of track-change glitches and all was well. Possibly this was a local issue on my network, will keep under review and if it recurs will try with a different endpoint. The media is stored on the NUC’s SSD so it should be pretty solid.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.