Roon Core Machine

MacBook Air

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear Nighthawk

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

17,000 tracks

Description of Issue

I use an “Explore” tag to listen to new albums in Arc. I add the album to my library, add to “Explore” tag so I can come back to it later.

In Arc I can see a whole slew of albums under that tag that shouldn’t be there.

Looking in the regular Roon, they are not under that tag. That being said, something weird is going on. If I filter my albums looking for one example (Rain Dogs), it is actually present in my library.

I did add this to my library and this tag a long time ago but I removed it after listening.

When I try to remove it, I can’t because according to roon it doesn’t exist ?!.

I tried library cleanup and that did nothing.

There are a lot of these ghost albums polluting my explore tag in Arc and the album’s are all like this, they exist but they don’t exist.

Have you tried fixing them using the desktop application?

Yes, it just wouldn’t let me remove them. Looking in Qobuz, they still exist as favourites. Removing them from there and then syncing worked.

There were other albums that we favourites and albums I listen to but shouldnt be in the tag. For those I removed from the tag in Arc but that only works for a while and then they popped back in.

I’ve just nuked my database and started from scratch.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.