Great sources for music discovery!

Thanks for the explanation. I’ll take a look right now and see what is going on.

1 Like

Great - good luck!

I agree with @Nostro the search function appears to be broken.

I searched two or three artists including “dehd”

Hi @PixelPopper and @Nostro. I just fixed it. Should work now! Let me know if you experience any more issues.

Nope - still doesn’t seem to do anything. I just searched for Bing & Ruth, who I really like. I can see on the main page they’ve just released a new album, however search function seems like it’s disabled.

Did you by chance refresh? What browser are you using? It seems to come up for me now.

If you can tell me the browser, I’ll try to reproduce it. Want to ensure this works for you.

Just searched for “Bill Nelson” on iPadOS (Safari) and got no results. Confirmed the artist exists in lastfm (& Bandcamp).

Yeah, I don’t have Bill Nelson in my database. This site works by scraping other blogs/stores for new releases and correlating the data from spotify/lastfm/discogs and other sources. So if I haven’t come across Bill Nelson in any scrapes, he wouldn’t be there. :frowning:

Did you see results come up though? Just not Bill Nelson? The issue with the search is that it was disabled. I’ve fixed that piece.

There were no results/boxes or “error” messages e.g “not found”

grabbing my ipad

Yes, that works…sorry, I hadn’t refreshed the page. Excellent!!!

1 Like

Are you clicking the spyglass icon to perform the search? You should see a box at the bottom of the screen indicating it is searching. I ask because it has confused several people. I really should clean up the mobile version to make it look a little better and intuitive.

I’m on my laptop & using the drop-down menu.

I see these words when searching:
Loading Crate by Search Criteria

So that is the expected behavior when the search is executed. Is it returning anything, or empty?

All good - it’s back up & running - thank you!

I can confirm that I hit the search icon, and just repeated the exercise, but nothing appears to happen, that is no results box or messages.
Just noticed a brief message “loading crate…”

@PixelPopper what is the search text you’re entering?

Just had another try, the screen refreshes and Results now appear.

Suuuuweeeeeeet! Glad it works now. I hope you find the tool useful. If so, please pass it around!