Grouped HomePods not working after update

The update mostly works for me with one extremely annoying exception. I can play to my Homepod and 2 Homepod Minis individually but when I group them and try to play it just stops. I will keep on trying things. Anyone else have a problem with grouped Homepods and the new update? I am running the latest Mac update as well, just installed earlier today so both Roon and my Mac got updated today.

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble with grouped HomePods

Hi @Ronald_Record,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and the name of the track that was playing and upload your Roon Logs by using these instructions. The best way to get them over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either service please let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.