Gustard U18 DDC ‘locked’, not being recognized as Roon device

This has been working for several months until yesterday. Now ‘LOCKED’ which indicates no signal from my Nuc. If USB connects direct to dac, bypasssing the Gustard DDC, it works fine, recognizing the SMSL dac. I moved a few things around and had to plug/unplug the units, now Roons connection to the Gustard cannot be re-established.

@Regis_McConnell, I’ve move your post to the #support category so it gets visibility.

Please complete the following information. Thanks.

Roon Core Machine

<!‐-Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)-‐>
<!‐-Write below this line-‐>

Networking Gear & Setup Details

<!‐-Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet, are you using VP-‐>

Connected Audio Devices

<!‐-Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)-‐>

Number of Tracks in Library

<!‐-Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”-‐>

Description of Issue

<!-‐Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!-‐>

Hey @Regis_McConnell,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

After reviewing your account, I see that your Nuc was online just a few minutes ago. Are you still running into issues here?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.