Have "Main albums" above "Top tracks"

Can we please have (or at least have the option to have) the “Main albums” part above the “Top tracks” part when you select an artist? When I choose an artist, I want to see which albums I have by them, not some arbitrary selection of top tracks! Thanks

5 Likes

+1

I always listen to whole albums and I couldn’t care less about an artist’s top tracks!

Thanks,
Nuno

1 Like

We’ll keep watching for feedback on this. When building this we knew that some people wouldn’t find it useful at all, but it can be really nice when you want to quickly sample a new artist before you decide to dive in and listen to a whole album. An option to turn it off is a possibility, but I can’t make any promises right now.

1 Like

But most artists in our library aren’t “new” artists - they’re artists in our own collection, which we’ve been putting together over many years. At least have it as an option to move this section, or an option whether to show it at all.

4 Likes

I think it would be great if you could customise your page so you have the choice of what is displayed a bit like an android tablet with widgets. (Early days - I know)

Cheers

3 Likes

I like the top tracks feature for when using Tidal and listening to artists I am not familiar with.

I +1 this request.

2 Likes

Just in addition to this - have the gig info below the albums etc, not above.

2 Likes

+1
I also would like to have the albums as the first thing and only then everything else: top tracks, gigs, etc.

+1
Also prefer to have Live albums separate from the main studio albums.

1 Like

Being able to customize the artist page sounds like a great idea.

+1

1 Like

It’s all about having the options :smiley:

3 Likes

-1 on removing (when i sit down for listening i typically play tracks, albums usually is my wallpaper listening)
+1 on flexibility

1 Like

Given the demand here, just wondering how the team are progressing with implementing this change/option.

just allow the re ordering of the display - then it’s a user feature.

1 Like

I usually scroll straight down to the main albums, so the top tracks don’t interest me. Maybe be able to collapse that (or any) part of the screen you’re not interested in.

I vote for the re-ordering as a user feature, rather than collapse.

2 Likes

Ok, that would be fine, but I would personally put it after Tidal.

To disable or re-order sections on the main artist page - is this feature on the roadmap at all? Don’t like having to scroll past top tracks and gigs every time I want to look at an artists’ albums.

Those 2 sections are collapsible in v1.1.

Cheers, Greg