Have to close app and reload every time

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I cannot get on to your site, unless I close the app and reload it every time that I try to use it.

How do I get help with your product without having to go through all the feeds?

Please let me know how to email directly your support - this has been a very poor experience with your product support.

Hi Paul,
This is the right place to get assistance. Can you set out a description of your system as per the template and describe the problem you are having ?

2 Likes

Roon users will often jump in and offer assistance that may negate your need for support’s involvement. Support is (temporarily?) a small team.

Nothing can be done with so meager a problem description, however. For best results, completely fill out the form that was presented to you when you started this thread.

See this post -

Hi @Paul_Hart,

Can you please provide the information prompted by our moderators at your convenience so that the tech support team may be equipped to assist you?

We provide support via a Community forum because it allows us to pool expertise for every issue posted, rather than silo support through a single email chain with one agent. A public post allows our entire tech support team - as well as marketing, senior developers, moderators, and tech-savvy users - to work together to resolve your issue. Unfortunately, you’ve had to endure an extreme wait time as we work through a queue of issues related to our recent launch of Roon 2.0. That’s both unusual and unfair. It’s my hope that we can win you back with a prompt resolution to this issue.

If you’re able to provide details of your setup in the template below, the team will be watching for your response:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.