Have to login to TIDAL when core is rebooted

This happens to me too.

Thanks,

Hi @Yargi_Erel,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How much time passes between when the Core is booted and you see any TIDAL login errors?

Hi @noris,

v1.7 Core on 2013 Mac Pro (537)
v1.7 Control on a 2016 Dell laptop (537)

When Core machine is restarted and Roon automatically reboots, either through Core or Control’s interface, I get a prompt that Tidal login is failed.

Core:

Control:

This happens consistently every time Core machine is restarted.

Thanks,
Yargi

Hi @Yargi_Erel,

Can you please let me know the exact local time + date you next see this issue occur?
We have an active investigation with QA into this issue, and I can add your report to it.
Thanks!

Hi @noris,

You can check 09:35 - 09:38 British Summer Time, today, 9th of May.
This is on the Core.

Thanks,
Yargi

1 Like

Hi @Yargi_Erel,

Thanks for the timestamp! I have activated diagnostics mode for your Core and what this action does is automatically upload a log-set to our servers for analysis. I can confirm the logs have been received and have been added to our investigation ticket. I appreciate your patience while this investigation is concluded and thanks again for the report!

Thanks for the update, @noris! Hope you guys can get to the bottom of it. Good luck!

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi @noris, was 555 an attempt to fix this issue? I can report it’s still happening on 555 as well

Thanks,
Yargi

Hi @Yargi_Erel,

No, build 555 was a hotfix for TIDAL loading issues. We still have some changes in the pipeline for this issue in our next release, and the work for the release in progress.

1 Like

Hello @Yargi_Erel,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 571, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

Hello @Yargi_Erel

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some further improvements regarding this behavior.

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.