Have to re-login to TIDAL on reboot (Mac Mini)

I have the same issue. Every time Roon is started (not a reboot) on my core, I am required to reconnect to Tidal. Core is a 2012 Mac Mini running High Sierra. Thanks.

Hi @Tom_Ryburn,

Are you presented with any error messages in Roon when you start the Core?
How long does it take for the error message to pop up after Roon has started if so?
What does your network setup look like, can you list the model/manufacturer of your networking gear?
Thanks!

No error messages on Roon restart except the notice that Tidal login failed… Error pops up immediately after Roon start Every time. The retry button on the error message takes me to the Tidal webpage for login and core connection to Tidal works from there. My core is a Mac Mini hardwired to my network. The router is an Apple AirPort Extreme. Network is Verizon FIOS gigabit.

Hi @Tom_Ryburn,

Can you please let me know the exact local time + date you next see this message? I’d like to enable diagnostics mode after getting this info from you and get a set of logs over to QA for analysis.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.