Having Trouble Downloading artists

I am having trouble getting certain known artists on my iMac computer which is set with up with Tidal in conjunction with Roon. On my Aurender N10 Music server I have no issues down loading all artist and songs. Any help is appreciated.

Hi @sam_gardner,

Just to verify here, you’re looking for specific artists in the Artist Browser and you’re not able to find them? What artists are you looking for?

Do you have albums by these artists in your library?

The one artist that recently I could not get using my iMac is Paul Hardcastle. I do not have any of his albums on my Mac. Also with the Roon Tidal combination, I cannot look up songs, however using my Aurender N10 with just Tidal it is not an issue.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi @sam_gardner,

Since you don’t have any albums by Paul Hardcastle he won’t show in your Artist Browser. However, you can do a search for Paul Hardcastle which should give you the following result:

Once you choose this artist it will take you to his Artist Detail page and you can browse his available music.

Can you please tell me how to do a search other than clicking on the icon on the top right of the Tidal screen.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi @sam_gardner,

Choose the search icon in the upper-right:

From there you can search for Paul Hardcastle:

Which should take you to this results screen:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.