Having trouble with my wifiberry being seen by Roon

I built a wifiberry about a year ago and have been in the process of moving so now I’m in the new house and setting things up, my main Roon endpoint is a Bryston BDP3 which is hardwired to the home network using cat6 ethernet cables I ran in the wall. That’s doing fine.

However, when I went to set up my DIY hifiberry Roon endpoints, it will briefly show up on Roon but when I try to play music on it, it will not play, and will eventually fall off the list of networked endpoints. Do I need to update the wifiberry’s wifi settings?

Thanks in advance.
Matthew

Since it’s been a year since I updated this wifiberry with the streamer hat, I went back over my notes and it says something about ssh and wifi details. I’m assuming in my brain fart that I have to go back into ssh and retype out the new home network ID and password, correct?

THx guys

What software are you running on the little Pi’s? The Hifiberry image or any other distribution like Raspbian Lite or DietPi?

In any case: yes, you will need to redo entering the networking credentials.

I redid all the networking credentials and now the device does show up as a wifi-networked device and after re-adding roonbridge it shows up in roon as a possible endpoint. Hoever, it is very finicky and drops out, and I have to unplug and reboot for it to show up sometimes, and even then when I go to play music Roon kind of freaks out and then drops the endpoint as a choice.

Is this a wifi signal problem to the pi? I seem to be getting great wifi signal in my room with other devices, so I’m not sure why it’s intermittently dropping off the list as an available endpoint.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thx
Matthew