Having trouble with Roon Radio

This is happening to me too, i’m a new user (101 plays in history). I get the error no matter what I play, including Miles Davis.

Tried for different computers and cell phone apps. Currentally the core is hard wired to the network (Eero Mesh Network). Have disabled all firewalls in the core and remote computers.

Using local stored music and Quboz.

Really need this to work since i’m moving from Amazon Music and Pandora and the Radio feature is key.

Thanks

For what it is worth, I believe I used to get this error but I haven’t in a while. I currently have 1272 plays in History.

Incidently, my Roon radio option seems to be working now.
History is reporting 0 plays.

Hi @Nick_N — Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

We are currently investigating this issue and I’m hoping that we can get a little more information here. Can you use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link and we’ll take a closer look?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

We’ve made an update to our servers that we believe will help improve this. Can you give this another try and let us know if things are working for you now?

Your patience as we’ve looked into this has been greatly appreciated — Thanks!

The Roon Support Team

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.