Having trouble with the latest Roon update 2.0 (build 1202)

It’s second time I see that after reinstalling completely ROON today and it all started for me after yesterday update.

Roon core is run on Mac mini (never had issues before)

Not Roon @support, just another user.

I suspect that, as sometimes happens with a new release, Roon went thru your database more extensively than usual and found a subtle corruption that had been lurking for awhile.

If that’s true, then there is corruption that Roon’s Backup logic hadn’t found. I wouldn’t do any more Backups until this is resolved.

Sounds like a good advice thank you. I may have found my problem but I’m not sure yet but maybe the reason this happened to me because my core hard disk started to run out of storage. I can confirm that since I again was forced to reinstall ROON core but so far it’s working.

1 Like

Hey @conceptuallyugly,

Ben with the support team here, I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit a snag with getting Roon up and running. What OS are you running on your Mac that you’re using as your core device?

With that, seeing a log set prior to updating your core would be helpful, if they are still available. If possible, please use the directions found here to see if there are older logs available, and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Playback keeps stopping on build 1202 [Update: tried early access and seems stable]

2 posts were split to a new topic: ID40 connection to Meridian 861v4 stopped working

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.