Headphone icon not showing on Android phone app

@support not sure if this is a bug, feature or I just hadn’t noticed it before but the headphones icon does not seem to show on the Android app when using Audeze presets - would be really helpful if it did, so one can see at a glance which DSP preset is being used. Thanks.

Edit: I mean the Android phone app.

Hello @dhusky,

Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue so that I can submit it to the team?

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @noris, thanks, please see below. On this zone I currently have the Audeze preset enabled, so on the tablet view the circled icon will show as headphones but on the phone app it does not.

In the past this was a bit academic as one couldn’t change presets from the phone, but now you can it would be nice for the icon to reflect this.

Hello @dhusky,

Thanks for clarifying that information. I have created a ticket and have asked the QA team to review this behavior but since this is looking more like a feature request, I cannot provide a timeline of when it will be addressed by the devs.

Thanks,
Noris

No worries, thanks @noris - it’s obviously not a major concern, just a mild irritation.

1 Like