Help moving to new release with ARC

Roon Core Machine = Roon Nucleus

Nucleus
Remotes: 2x Windows 10 professional i7 CPUs and plenty of RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I haven’t a clue on what to download and to what location. I’m guessing I need to update the Roon Nucleus with Roon Core, but how do I do that?

And what do I download to my two computers?

I haven’t been able to use Roon in weeks and my vision is low so I would appreciate some support.

Have you tried going to Roon - Settings - About and clicking Update All? Roon should automatically update your Nucleus and Windows computers to Roon 2.0.

Or, if one or the other is already updated to Roon 2.0, just click to update whatever is still on Roon 1.8.

Now, once you get everything updated to Roon 2.0, getting Roon ARC working might be somewhat automatic or more of an issue. First things first, though.

2 Likes

Hi @Echolane,

Did you get a chance to follow up on @Jim_F’s suggestion? This is indeed where you go to update Roon.

Please let us know if we can help!

Wes

I’m still much in need of help. I had to pause this problem due to a death in my family, it am ready to try again.

Hi @Echolane,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that for me, music is essential to my grief so let’s get this moving.

I found an issue with your Nucleus and it looks like I may have corrected it by sending it an update flag.

Can you try things out and verify for me, please?

Thanks,
Wes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.