Help please with portforwarding with Asus Rapture GT-AX11000

Roon Core Machine

Roon NUC i7,16Gb RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ISP modem-> Asus Rapture GT-AX11000->SOtM sNH-10G switch->Roon NUC(HP EliteDesk mini PC).

Connected Audio Devices

Roon NUC->SOtM switch->Melco EX-usb cable>MatrixAudio SPDIF HDMI-> IS2 PSAudio DAC.

Number of Tracks in Library

9560 albums,124247 tracks

Description of Issue

Hi Rooners. Would appreciate some help with ARC. It says my ARC will function only in my home setup. Tried fix IP on the NUC,enabled UPnP and port forwarding on my router but the result is the same. Very happy with Roon in my home setup and would love to be able to listen to my music on the go. Your kind help would be much apreciated!

connectivity": {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},

“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“x.x.x.x”,“router_external_ip”:null},

“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},

“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.50.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“doaction request return statuscode: UnknownError”}

So you have manually opened the port on your router via instructions like these:

Hi @Mickey_Barany,

Thank you for the compliments of Roon and your patience in awaiting a response.

I went ahead and enabled some diagnostics and found a couple of things you can look at. It’s possible that the ISP modem is interfering with things and your struggles may not be a result of improper port forwarding configuration. Let me send you a private message to continue the conversation.

Wes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.