Hi Res album not found in Roon, but available in Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
If I search in my Qobuz accout, I found an album “Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos Nos. 1-4, Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini” as 96khz, 24bit version, in Roon only the 44.1khz, 16 bit version is displayed.

How can I get the HiRes version in Roon?

Which particular album are you meaning? A search here shows several different albums with this combination of works. And there are two versions of the Ashkenazy - one CD resolution, and one 24/96 resolution…

Thank you very much for the very quick reply! My initial search was with the text "Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos Nos. 1-4, Rhapsody” and only the 16/44 version was listed; In the meantime I just tried now to search with the full title “Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos Nos. 1-4, Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini” and the 24/96 was listed now as well, so it’s fine. I actually experienced such things several times, so I may suggest to check the search here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.