Hi-res with Sonos S2

Have any of you experienced either of these issues:

1. if you add a new sonos zone to an already playing Sonos zone within Roon, it pauses playback momentarily before resuming in both zones?
  2. If you use Roon to ungroup Sonos zones/endpoints that are grouped together within Roon, it doesn’t actually stop playing in the ungrouped zone, though it looks in the interface like it does? So in my experience, you have to go into Sonos to stop playback in the “rogue” zone, or else start something new from within Roon and then pause that
  3. If you use the Sonos app to group or ungroup zones (to avoid #1 or 2 above), the changes you make are not reflected in the Roon interface
  4. [much more minor bug] if you are playing in a zone using the Sonos app (or Tidal connect or Spotify connect), Roon is not aware that that endpoint is “busy” - unless Roon starts or stops the content, it’s not aware of the activity on the endpoint

It looks like someone else has already experienced #2:

I guess my expectation/hope is that there would be somewhat tighter bidirectional sync. I get that Roon will never be able to understand what exactly is streaming in a zone when it is not creating the content/didn’t start it, but controls working positively, and some awareness of whether a zone is busy or not and better / more ‘native’ group/ungroup behaviour seems desirable. Tidal and Spotify have achieved this on iOS through popping open the S2 app when you want to change grouping, which to me seems worth it if the grouping itself works better. But I don’t know what Sonos makes available.