Hide All Reviews

Would be nice to be able to hide the reviews. I’m astounded that some amazing music gets three stars, and it adds subconscious negativity. Plus music is a matter of taste, so I don’t see how there can even be reviews in the first place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting request. For me, the reviews are a central part of the experience. In fact, I have put in a feature request (and you may like this too) to allow the option for the user to edit reviews, and if possible have more than 1 review for an item. This would allow the user to add reviews where there aren’t any and to add reviews more in line with your own tastes.

I enjoy reading the reviews even if I don’t necessarily agree with all of them, if the star rating causes an issue you can modify it, I frequently do.

Russ

1 Like

if by “review” you mean editorial star ratings and “picks” I’m with you :slight_smile:

Star ratings are easy and quick to replace with your own
Editorial “picks” (which I only agree with maybe 1 time out of 100 :stuck_out_tongue: ) are more annoying to change and I already asked for a global setting to ignore them

1 Like

I will admit that I get annoyed by negative reviews of music in my libraries that I have purchased. I read all of those before purchasing.

I find review useful & important to the Roon experience. I have made a suggestion in another thread that I will try and link to this. Personal custom review or multiple reviews and toggle through approach as others have said before. I hope we can squeeze more potential out of Roon.

2 Likes

Here’s your link:

Here’s another vote for hiding all the reviews. I understand why they’re there, but I disagree more often than not with the review. Why would I use software where I’m reminded that I disagree with the content? That doesn’t make any sense. I really don’t want to use Apple Music software but they understand that music software must not annoy the user with content.

Please allow the ability to turn off all reviews.

Don’t read them.