Hiding duplicate albums from filters

I am still curious what you want to achieve in the end.

As you indicate yourself, Roon does not touch your metadata at all.
Using Focus is only viewing through different glasses to your library.

So, if you are able to create a ‘Flac duplicates only’ view, do you actually want to do anything further with it?

And did you try the way I proposed using the ‘hidden’ albums? How far (or not) did that bring you?
Just curious.

Dirk

With the “hidden” filter it just unifies the albums. But I don’t want that. I want to disappear completely the XXX album that has one FLAC version and one DSD. Since in the filters DSD is unselected the FLAC version shouldn’t be there because in theory there is no duplicate.

Unfortunately the hidden filesystem flag do not work. I hide the folder and, force rescan the library. Everything stays the same.

Sorry, but I am out of suggestions.
Dirk

No problem. I’ll just continue to scroll up and down as always.

Although Roon Developers made a library program and not an editing one it’s very good at edits because it’s role. No other program can find duplicates because they are based strictly on tags. If you have something different you are out of luck. Now I filter and from it’s menu I delete.

I think I get what you want… apparently the “duplicates” filter does not apply after the previous filters but at the outset.

But you may want to reverse the order of the filters to check the above assumption (first exclude DSF then exclude duplicates)