High play counts mess up your formatting

OK, so this is probably an edge case as few people probably loop music as much as I have!

But it does put your alignment out a bit :slight_smile:

That’s 144 days of solidly playing that track … WOW. Hope you like it :wink:

It’s growing on me… :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve heard of burning in gear before but never burning in a track :open_mouth:

Most of you casual players can’t even begin to appreciate the music on your system. Only after about 10,000 plays do the files settle down and things become spookily coherent. But it takes a good 20,000 plays before things get really real. Or is it surreal… what was that? Oh sorry, I thought I heard something. Is it raining… whooooo, cold outside. Get off me, let me goooooooo.

10 Likes

Don’t joke. One of the CA crowd will pop up any moment and say “but seriously, it’s true…”.

4 Likes

Who’s joking?

Um, not me, that’s for sure.

I play the same rain track every night to ward off noise from neighbours. I could swear that lately I have heard the sound of plants growing.

1 Like

Probably rounds out the sharp edges on the digits.

1 Like

I put it down to soul. Bits may be bits, but each bit has a soul (or a bit of a soul, at least) and that soul can be damaged or help by the souls around it. Those souls intermingle, like in a club, on the hard disc. And they do so in different ways depending on what order you play them in.

Most of you casual players can’t even begin to appreciate the music on your system. Only after about 10,000 plays do the files settle down and things become spookily coherent. But it takes a good 20,000 plays before things get really real.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You’re hilarious!