High Resolution Badge” to “High Resolution Badge/Color/Highlight”

Add the High Res badge to the covers, like the MQA.

And would this cover PCM and DSD or could there be a separate badge for DSD?

It is possible for PСM, it would be convenient to watch albums in Qobuz. And it is possible for everything, as an option.

Is it possible within Roon to see the Hi-Res symbol. There is plenty room on the right side beneath the album.

1 Like

Moved this to be a #roon:feature-suggestions

This request is a duplicate of High Resolution badge

Can these be combined, as one item summing the votes made
3 for this one, and 4 for the other, giving a total of 7

Ok, thanks - but the Vote count has not been reflected as total of 7

Is it possible within Roon to see the Hi-Res symbol. There is plenty room on the right side beneath the album.

1 Like

It’s 7 votes now that a proper merge was executed. Enjoy!

1 Like

Does the High-Res badge arrive within Roon. I really hope so

1 Like

I agree, please add the High Res badge feature in Qobuz.

Hi Roon Team, I’m not sure where to post feature requests so hopefully this is the correct place. Please move if this is incorrect.

Echoing some of the discussions, it would be nice to have some color coding, highlighting, or underlining of “MQA” under album name and tracks.

This is especially useful when browsing a large list of albums, it helps to locate the highest quality albums/tracks to play.

While you are at it, If you could allow users to customize color codes for the badges based on different types of audio files, such as MQA FLAC, DSD etc, that would be even better. But first I think you need to add more badges, such as DSD.

I am hoping some resourceful members/users here will be able to post some screenshots or illustrations on what I am proposing. For example, even a simple “orange” Master badge that Tidal uses is quite prominent and helps to differentiate MQA albums and tracks.

Update 2022/02/26, thanks everyone who have voted. If you think this is important, please vote!

But even if you don’t vote, I’d understand because there are many other functional urgent issues requiring votes, especially when this is only a cosmetic issue.

But still, DO drop a couple of words, to let others and Roon know the reason you are not voting, is not because you don’t care, it’s because our votes are spread thin by other deficiencies that Roon needs to address/fix/add/change?

Can I say that I didn’t vote because I don’t care? :slight_smile: But yes, my votes are on other things

1 Like

Hi Roon Team, I’m sure where to post feature requests so hopefully this is the correct place. Please move if this is incorrect.

Echoing some of the discussions, it would be nice to have some color coding, highlighting, or underlining of “MQA” under album name and tracks.

This is especially useful when browsing a large list of albums, it helps to locate the highest quality albums/tracks to play.

While you are at it, If you could allow users to customize color codes for the badges based on different types of audio files, such as MQA FLAC, DSD etc, that would be even better. But first I think you need to add more badges, such as DSD.

I am hoping some resourceful members/users here will be able to post some screenshots or illustrations on what I am proposing. For example, even a simple “orange” Master badge that Tidal uses is quite prominent and helps to differentiate MQA albums and tracks.

Could this request be merged with this one High Resolution badge and the votes combined?

1 Like

Done … I’ve merged the newer topic into the older one.

@simon_pepper and @Carl I appreciate the intention to add up vote counts and I totally support the idea of “badge” and not spreading these votes around so Roon Team can see how important these requests are

However, my idea is slightly different. I did not ask for a “badge” to be added.

As in my original message, I am requesting Roon Team to add a “highlight or color or underline” to existing “MQA” text to make identification easier.

Ultimately, badges are even better but in the meantime, it might be easier to add color to “MQA” so it’s more visually obvious.

In short, I appreciate the merge, but I also don’t know how to reconcile the difference between this thread’s request and mine, so I am posting here to clarify. I also wish I had a chance to have a say first before my post was merged. But in the end, it doesn’t matter if positive changes are made.

In the meantime, is it possible to change this existing thread title from “High Resolution Badge” to “High Resolution Badge/Color/Highlight”?

1 Like

Done, hope this helps.

1 Like