History STILL not working properly and now a new issue [Solved with update to Roon 1.5]

Hi @bob_prangnell ---- Thank you for touching base with me and taking the time to answer my questions. Both are appreciated.

A few things continuing forward…

• Is there anything unique about your setup such as the time zone settings on your devices?

• If there is anything else you can provide us (procedurally speaking) that is triggering this behavior it would be very appreciated.

• As per Brian’s response to you here a track is recorded into “history” if the following is true:

• more than 30 seconds have played
  • more than 1/3 of the track has played
  • the track ended naturally–i.e. the seek position advanced all the way to the end of the track without user intervention
  • If the above is failing I would like to enable diagnostics on your account so we can have a closer look into this behavior but before I enable this feature would you please reproduce the following:

1. Please play a track past the 30 second mark and note the time of day when it has failed to show up in “history”. Please also be sure to verify the name of the track that was being played at the time.

2. Please play more than 1/3 of a track and note the time of day when it has failed to show up in “history”. Please also be sure to verify the name of the track that was being played at the time.

3. Please let a track end “naturally” and note the time of day when it has failed to show up in “history”. Please also be sure to verify the name of the track that was being played at the time.

-Eric