How can I copy a song title?

Tried to copy the title of a copy in many places, but failed…the only way is copying the song path, but I simply want to copy the song title

1 Like

In addition how about hyperlinking a song title, so that one can click on a song title and see all instances of that song within one’s library.

There is another way, albeit a bit clunky…
3 dot edit; Edit track; Edit title; tap the copy icon for track title; now copy the text which appears in the box.

Sorry, best I can do.

As Brian says, there is a way to copy the text, but it’s clunky. Perhaps we could also ask what you are aiming to achieve? If it’s to share the track title with friends, then a picture can be worth a thousand words. Just use the “Share” option:

Sometimes I like to copy the song title to browser for searching because Roon can’t provide the information

Ok. Understood. Then I’m afraid it’s the clunky way, or retyping… :slightly_frowning_face:

its ok, thanks a lot…it should be put on feature request then

Then please rephrase your original question as a request and post it into the Feature Request section of the forum, where it will be noted by the Roon Labs team. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.