How can I tag a group of album in Focus?

Hello everyone.
This is what I’m trying to do;

I go in the focus to search a genre (I have my system classification) I select that genre, for example “ Electro / Ambient. I find my self in a page where I have all my albums in that category.

I would like to be able to “select all” and then being able to tag all the albums at once…I don’t have the select option so I would have to choose each album to tag them…

Is there a workaround?
Thank you

Not sure if you can tag them, but you can bookmark them.

Why do you think you can’t do this? Unless I’m not understanding what you are doing, this should be possible. I can certainly do it using Roon on Windows.

Did you try Ctrl-A? (select all)

Or on a tablet, select 1 album by longpressing it, then at the top left you can select all.

That’s an Honorable Labeling Job :clinking_glasses:

Sorry if you already know this …

A Bookmark is better because its a dynamic query on the database , if you add more of that genre it adds into the Bookmark automatically next time you use it. Its ideal for splitting off a genre , a classical composition (or group of)

A Tag (Roon style) is static ie what you put in it. You can add to it but need to do that manually. Tags are ideal for say Box Sets that never change

1 Like

Sorry for the late comeback.
No I didn’t know how the bookmark work.
It is exactly what I was looking for.
Works like a charm.
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.