How do I access favorites?

I see hearts on all tracks, albums, etc. I click them, but I see no place in the interface where I can access favorites? Where do I see ‘hearted’ items?

Hi Steven,

At the top of the Album, Artist and Tracks Browsers, you can click the Heart to filter your Favourites.

If you are in Album View and the album has tracks favourited, you can even play just the favourites.

There’s other places as well, just keep an eye out for them.

Cheers, Greg

1 Like

1 Like

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

windows 10TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOEnoneS HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE I am getting very frustrated with the convoluted, confusing and ilogical interface. I have marked several albums as a ‘heart’. Now, I have been sittig here for 20 minutes trying to figure out where these “hearted” albums are so I can play one. I’m so pissed off right now Im not even interested in listening.

WHERE ARE THE HEARTED ITEMS??? GETTING SIC K OF THIS PROGRAM

Dirk

1 Like

Hi @Steven_Zore,

When you mark an album as a favorite, you can use this to filter from the Album Browser. In the upper-right corner, click the Heart icon and you will see that filtered list:

1 Like

I see it now, thank you…

OK, thanks.

I just migrated all my music over to a new NAS box. It’s still indexing everything. However, so far my favorites are are no longer flagged. This is very concerning. I’ll no more in the morning when it’s all done to see if there reinstated in process. If I have to go and flag hundreds of tracks again, I’m not going to be a happy camper. Also, why aren’t favorites simply treated as just another playlist or better, a focus option? They seem to be treated differently throughout the Roon paradigm. Inquiring minds want to know.
:frowning:

Start your own thread in support and fill in the requested details rather than tagging on a three year old one.

Did you follow this guide? There is a discussion of why this is necessary here.