How do I disable queueing?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS 10.15.03/Roon 1.7 (build 528)
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Fritz!box 3490/Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MacBook Pro/Sonos Beam/Sonos 1/wifi/Sonos mesh

Description Of Issue
I like to play my music album by album. I know it’s supposed to be a big selling point of Roon that it gets to know your taste, but I prefer to make those decisions myself - if I want to listen to Shostakovich right after Bob Dylan then I’m damn well going to do it, and I want to be alerted by silence and decide what to play next once the first album’s finished. The big attraction for me is the way Roon casts music to the Sonos system so I can fiull my apartment with music. But I can’t find a way of disabling queueing, so I’d appreciate some help. Thank you.

Maybe you’re talking about Roon Radio? Just set to ‘No’ the switch that says ‘Start after the music ends’.

Aha! Wondered what that was all about. I’ll give it a go, thank you.

Yes, that fixed it, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi, checkout the Roon Knowledge Base it’s a good reference for new and experienced users a like.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.