How do I send you Log files?

@Eric,
You contacted me via email and the instructions provided do not indicate where do send the requested log files. Pls advise.
Harvey

Roon working fine until about a week ago when the above problem started. I get this message “Roon was downgraded after installing a version change that changed the Database format.” I have not installed a new version.). The current version is 1003002231.3.
When i try and launch from the desktop I get a windows message that says the software is not compatible with the PC? It has been running problem free for more that a year.
Pls help.
Harvey

Hi @harvey_dickerson ----- Thank you for the report and sorry to hear of the troubles. We typically handle any support related questions on the “support” thread of community so all of our users have access to any tips or troubleshooting advice that may prove useful should they find themselves in a similar situation. Would you mind if I made your PM a public topic and we can continue troubleshooting from there? Let me know?

Furthermore, I’d like to have our techs take a look at your logs so we can try and determine what may have happened here. With this in mind, may I very kindly ask you to please use the instructions found here and send us over a set of your Roon logs.

-Eric

Hi @harvey_dickerson ---- Thank you for touching base, after having seen my PM to you. Very appreciated!

Moving forward, can you please post your logs “here” via a shared dropbox link?

-Eric