How to check the coverage of my music library with Qobuz vs. Tidal?

Hi there!

I am using Tidal and wanted to test Qobuz. How can I see the coverage of my existing library in Qobuz without clicking through every album?

I don’t know the best way to do that. I use SongShift (free) to copy all my Tidal Albums to Qobuz. Then, I copy all my Qobuz albums to Tidal. Later, they all show up in Roon and I have two copies of almost every album, one from Tidal and one from Qobuz. If I ever have more than one from either provider, I keep the highest resolution and delete the lower one. When listening, I like to compare Tidal MQA to Qobuz HiRes to see which I prefer. It varies.

By the way, I also use SongShift to copy all albums from Tidal and Qobuz to my free Apple Music account, just in case.

Thank!

Just in case: when I change from Tidal to Qobuz, would all albums be erased which are linked to Tidal or will roon look through qobuz to establish connections?

Sorry, I don’t know how that works.

Roon doesn’t currently do that, but it would make a great Feature Request.

1 Like

I agree, this is a great feature request: [Support for moving to a different music service](support for moving to a different music service)

:grinning:

1 Like

I think you summarized it very well! I will stay with Tidal until things smooth out!